Home learning support
Look below for information about how you can support your child in different subjects...
Watch this video to support Maths learning at home...
- Primary stars- https://plprimarystars.com/resoursources/maths-sample-pack
- Top marks interactive games- www.topmarks.co.uk
- White rose maths- www.whiterosemaths.com
- Maths shed- https://www.mathshed.com
English- including reading, phonics and writing
Helping your child read at home-
Oxford Reading Buddy
All children should have a log in to Oxford Reading Buddy, which enables them to access 100s of books at the correct level. The programme allows pupils to take quizzes to assess their understanding of the book that they have read, or choose coaching books which help them read and understand the book as they go! Log on using your personal username and password (found in your child's reading diary) using the link below. The school code is rbkv7.
- Phonics play- www.phonicsplay.co.uk
- Teach your monster to read- www.teachyourmonstertoread.com
- Spelling shed- https://www.spellingshed.com/en-gb
- Literacyshed- writing stimulus and understanding stories www.literacyshed.com
- Oxford Owl (including free eBooks) - https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Foundation subjects- including Art, Science, Geography, History
Twinkl- go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
Primary resources- http://www.primaryresources.co.uk
BBC Bitesize- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
Homework help for all subjects (lots of facts and information to support research):
Past SATs papers to download/ print:
Resources, activities and games for children with SEN:
Useful, fun websites with highly visual games for using with your children to consolidate early skills:
You can also access extra lessons on the Oak Academy- a website published by the government to support pupils with home learning.